Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Jobs Are Just No Pun

These are really cute! They've been around for a long time. Enjoy -- and no groans allowed!

=> My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate.

=> Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

=> After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I wasn't suited for it - mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

=> Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.

=> Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.

=> I attempted to be a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.

=> I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't have any patience.

=> Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I couldn't fit in. I became depressed and soulful.

=> Then there was the Professional Fisherman job. But I discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

=> I managed to get a job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

=> So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

=> After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as an Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

=> My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
 
Thanks to The Philip E. Humbert Group, Inc
http://philiphumbert.com/
 
 

No comments: