- Taking the Leap: Believing in yourself and that you can do it.
- Taking the Time: It can be a 24/7 position until it grows into your vision.
- Extending the Effort: Building something that others find valuable and the kind of team that can help you realize your dream for years to come.
I am convinced that when it comes your online reputation it just may be true 90% of the time. In terms of marketing, we want people talking about us and we want them saying favorable things. The best way to do this is to provide exceptional service - service that goes above and beyond the call of duty sometimes. Providing a special service on occasion makes people feel. . . well, it makes them feel special.
This lets you live your life and allows the information to come to you - and you receive the benefit of being one step ahead.
- Steady office hours (so that you don't end up working all day, every day).
- Dedicated work space (so that all your papers don't follow you to bed each night).
- A little escape planning (because it's easy to burn out and feel isolated).