To make people feel really happy about themselves, you don't have to change your entire personality or become a completely different person, you simply have to treat them exactly the way you would like to be treated, over and over again, until it becomes a series of automatic and easy behaviors for you.
There are only four ways that you can change anything about yourself, your life, your work, or your relationships with others:
- You can do more of certain things. What should you be doing more of to build a positive, upbeat, happy work environment?
- You could do less of other things. What should you be doing less of if you want people to feel wonderful about themselves every day?
- You could start doing something that you are not doing today. What things should you start doing that would cause people to feel happier about themselves and their work?
- You could stop certain behaviors altogether. What are the things that you are doing on a regular basis that you should discontinue?
• What would you like me to do more of in the days and weeks ahead?
• What would you like me to do less of?
• What would you like me to start doing that I am not doing today?
• What would you like me to stop doing altogether?
Adapted from Full Engagement! Inspire, Motivate, and Bring Out the Best in Your People by Brian Tracy
(BlogSpot:- http://ziaullahkhan.blogspot.com), Kindly Visit: